1. What made you smile today? My 4 year old students praying
2. What is one thing you love about yourself? My creativity
3. Who are you grateful for and what do you love about them? For my friend Steph. She is so full of joy and fun ideas to enjoy life. We have shared great adventures and moments and I love how excited she gets about things.
4. What accomplishments in your life have brought you the most happiness? Living in in a foreign country, Costa Rica for over a year, teaching all levels of students English, helping people ..
5. What is different today than a year ago that you are grateful for? Today I have more peace and confidence in myself and God.
6. What do you like about the current seas2on? The beauty all around me and Pura vida pace of life.
7. What is something that one of your family members did today that made you happy? Sent me a message reminding me every day is an adventure
8. What is something beautiful that you saw today? A blue Morpho butterfly
9. What made you laugh today? My preschool student running himself into fences and stumbling around making everyone laugh
10. What is something that was hard to do but you did it anyway? Climb a volcano
11. What is a favorite family outing you went on this past year? Christmas lights tour and New year's Eve with my sisters and their husbands in Washington DC. Donuts and building sculptures on The beach .
12. What is something you are good at? Caring for kids , painting
13. What gift did you love receiving this year? Drawings from friends and students
14. What is something you love in nature? Flowers, all the flowers , waterfalls , waves
15. What do you love about your parents? Their faith and trust in God
16. What was the best thing that happened today? It's still early, but coffee, and sharing churros with my second graders.
17. What is a favorite family tradition? Meals , eating good food together and watching Hallmark movies
18. What kindness did someone give today (to you or that you saw given to someone else)? My students giving each other a group hug after a little fight
19. What do you like about where you live (your home/neighborhood/town)? The view of the mountains, ocean, jungle, happy people
20. What do you love about one or more of your friends? Their creativity and kindness
21. What is a trial or challenge that you overcame that has strengthened you? Living without a car, or many comforts I am used to in the US has taught me what I really need and to live more simply.
22. What is a special memory from childhood? Summer vacations at our family cabin, sunset boat rides on the lake
23. What do you like about your job? The joy of helping kids learn and see them grow and learn English, Math, Science, art...
24. What spiritual beliefs are you grateful for? The presence of God in my life through faith in Jesus and filling of Holy Spirit
25. What freedoms are you grateful for? The freedom to express myself